Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

Welcome to the Big Orange Poker Room!


Howdy! I'm Tony and I'm a die-hard University of Tennessee Volunteers Football Fan (But the reality of it is that it just doesn't stop at football... if it's a UT Vols game... I'm interested!), and figured it was time to jump on the Blog Wagon and put some of my rantings on virtual paper. I've been writing down a lot of my thoughts for years in either paper or digital journals, on an ad-hoc basis. We'll just have to see how disciplined I can be with keeping this up for the BOPR.

I'm a member of the Knoxville Poker Players Meetup. The KPPM has a virtual place on Meetup.Com where we share our rambling thoughts on our poker play, local events, pilgrimages to the big gaming sites and of course, our online play. Drawing Dead is the group organizer and does a great job on his blog, which has inspired me to take off on mine. You'll likely benefit from visiting the KPPM and if you're in our area, stop by one of our events and toss your chips in the pot. We also play a regular online event on Full Tilt Poker with a KPPM Members Only Tournament. Come on out and try your luck!

The pic you see above is of my game downstairs in my house which I've dubbed the "Big Orange Poker Room". I used to call it "Man's Land" but since Scotty's room has already been dubbed "Man's Land" and we all know there's not any room for TWO "Man's Lands"!

While I will likely talk a lot about poker in here... I don't intend to limit my ramblings to ONLY poker. I also drive a Harley Road King Custom and enjoy getting out and cruising on it more than anything. I've always enjoyed motorcycles and waited until I retired from the U.S. Army to buy what I really wanted, rather than settling for something mediocre.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?