Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Wekend Play Wasn't too Shabby

Well this past weekend I held another NLHE Tourney in the BOPR and we had 18 players show for a good evening of play. We shuffled up at 4pm and turned the lights off around 11pm. When the chips finished flying, the top three finishers decided to CHOP THE POT! What a bunch of sissies in my opinion! Why play to that point only to give up some of your desired endstate. The ONLY one out of the three who made out was Charles who finished 3rd, so the chop added about 50% to his take in.

I didn't fare to well in the tourney this time....popping out around mid field. I DID hit pretty well in the cash game in the loser's lounge however so it MORE than made up for the dissapointing finish in the tourney.

This afternoon I played a 50 FTP points tourney for a $26 satelite token and after 4 hours and 10 minutes took it down for the win! Not bad for two days in a row.

Comments:
It's really not bad, man. I hope that my results at Ultima Poker will bee not worse. By the way, at Poker Dale you can read an interesting story about poker player, who win the award for the best joke.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?