Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

John Travolta


I think my Poker Nickname has been changed to "John Travolta"....based on my several recent finishes in local AND online events on "The Bubble" and JUST outside the money for those events. (Of course, those who like JT's work know one of his roles was "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble").

In my home games, I've finished on the bubble more times than I can count (although I have made it in the Top Three on 3-4 occassions), including at my New Year's Tourney where I finished 6th where it paid to 5th.

Too many times at the local Free Rolls I've finished just outside the money, and most recently at Geoff and Amy's this past weekend where I went out in 5th position where it paid to 4th.

...Last night... well, last night doesn't count because I was the first person out at the final table but since only 1st & 2nd were rewarded at that Free Roll, it doesn't quite qualify as the bubble.

Hopefully, along with the new nickname come a new dancing ability that Travolta is known for....although I tend to think his dancing looks more like he's having an epileptic fit at times.

Happy Tuesday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?